Dial 911 or immediately call local medical emergency, fire department, or police personnel in case of accident, fire, smoke, or suspected criminal activity, or other emergency involving imminent harm.  You should then contact Monty at 865-300-6772.

We define emergencies as the following:
Broken pipes
Fire/Smoke (call 911 first)
Downed Power Lines (Call KUB First)

For all other maintenance requests, please log into your Hillwood Villas account by clicking here. and fill out a maintenance request ticket.  Our office will process the request the following business day. If you need to get a login and password for your account, please call us at 865-230-1860.